Golf Care is hosting an exclusive competition to win an overnight stay and 2 ball on the famous Ryder Cup course, The Brabazon, at The Belfry!
England’s Leading Resort, The Belfry Hotel & Resort is set in over 500 acres of stunning North Warwickshire countryside. The Brabazon course is known to all keen golfers, not just for its Ryder Cup pedigree, but also for its challenging design and iconic holes that have played host to the greatest in the game.
The full prize consists of:
- – 2 Ball on The Brabazon
- – Overnight stay in a Superior Room
- – Use of the Leisure Club
- – 3 course dinner
- – Full English breakfast
- – Free parking
So as you can see, this is a fantastic prize and not one to be missed given how simple it is to enter – just enter your name and you’re done!*
For a chance to win an overnight stay at The Belfry and then play on their world famous course, The Brabazon, enter our competition via Facebook simply by clicking HERE.
*Entry to this competition is deemed acceptance of the following Terms & Conditions:
- 1. Competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over on date of the competition launch only.
- 2. This competition is only open to those residents of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- 3. No purchase necessary.
- 4. Employees of Golf Care and The Belfry or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- 5. Competition entries are valid from 00:00 on Monday 9th November 2015 to 23:59 Friday 4th December 2015 GMT. Entries received after the final date and time will not be valid.
- 6. Valid entries are those that have successfully entered via the Facebook app and liked the Golf Care Facebook page only. There is a maximum entry of one per person.
- 7. There is one winner only.
- 8. The prize is an overnight stay in a Superior Room, 2 Ball on The Brabazon, use of the leisure club, 3 course dinner, full English breakfast and free parking.
- 9. The prize is subject to availability and can be taken anytime up to 31st December 2016 including weekends.
- 10. The prize cannot be swapped for any item and no cash equivalent is available.
- 11. Travel to and from The Belfry and expenses incurred travelling are the sole responsibility of the competition winner.
- 12. The winner will be announced before December 31st 2015 from the pool of valid entries. Golf Care’s winner decision is final.
- 13. Golf Care will contact the winner via email before December 18th 2015. Failure to respond to this email within seven days of it being sent will see the winner forfeit the prize and it being offered to another valid competition entrant.
- 14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- 15. All entrants consent to their email address being sent future promotions and offers from The JRW Group (trading as Golf Care) and The Belfry.
- 16. The winner’s name is available upon request.
- 17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- 18. Entry to this Golf Care competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.