Hole In One Insurance

Why do Golfers Need hole-in-one insurance?

Golf Equipment Insurance

Golf Care's Hole-in-one insurance covers a golfers bar bill up to the value of £200 in the event of a hole in one being putted. This type of cover is often used by golfers at tornaments and events.

You might think you’ll never hit a hole-in-one, but an amateur’s chances are actually 1 in 12,750. So, hole-in-ones happen more often than you might think!

Although not as critical as public liability or equipment cover against theft, loss or damage, our insurance can certainly ease the burden if you're required to quench the thirst of those relying on you to pick up the bar tab.

Why choose our specialist Hole in One Insurance Cover?

Hole-in-one insurance is included in every Golf Care policy. Get insured with us and we’ll pay up to £200 towards the hole-in-one bar bill, so you can toast your achievement on us.

We have four different levels of cover to choose from:

  • Bronze for equipment valued up to £1,500,
  • Silver for up to £2,000,
  • Gold for up to £3,500,
  • whilst our Platinum covers equipment that is valued up to £7,500.

How do I claim on my hole-in-one cover?

To claim on your hole-in-one insurance, you must have hit a hole-in-one during a 9 or 18-hole medal or club competition which conforms with the rules and regulations laid down by the International Amateur Golfers Association.

To prove you've achieved a hole-in-one, you must have your scorecard signed by the club secretary, and claims should be submitted in writing, together with the original itemised cash register receipts to us within 28 days. Receipts must have been incurred within 48 hours of the achievement and only from the club premises.

Here's what our customers think

Looking for Hole-In-One Prize Insurance?

As of 31st May 2019, Golf Care’s Hole-In-One Prize Insurance has been withdrawn from the market. Unfortunately, we can no longer provide cover for any future golfing events.

Golf Care is the UK’s largest specialist golf insurance provider. We include up to £200 Hole-in-One cover in our annual golf insurance policies which pays for your bar bill should you be lucky enough to get a Hole-In-One - click here for more information on our market leading golf insurance products.

Any questions?
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team by email at admin@golfcare.co.uk or call 0800 158 5515 (Mon-Fri, 9am - 5:30pm).


Get your exclusive golf news here!

Our monthly email newsletter brings you exclusive insight and advice from golfing legend Bernard Gallacher. From training tips and statistics to offers and free golf gifts from us, all straight to your inbox!

golf insurance bernard gallacher
Bernard Gallacher signature
Please enter your name
Please enter a valid email
Please confirm your preferences by selecting from the options below

Your data is safe with us and you can unsubscribe at any time. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

We also work with a few, carefully selected retail and leisure partners. Please click below if it’s ok for us to send you information and offers from these partners from time to time.